Normally I don’t wear color on my finger nails. Painted up toe’s are what I like and you can see some ideas here. I work with my hands a lot and the paint always chips off to quickly. I hate that! But I guess with Valentines Day coming up I thought I would have a little heart and paint them up for fun.
Want to copy the look? Here’s what I used…
- China Glaze (Exceptionally Gifted)
- Sally Hansen nail art pen (Black)
- Wet~n~Wild (Clear Top coat)
- Cuticle stick for cleaning up any extra paint
- Heart shaped Valentine sucker just for fun while painting your nails
I hope your Valentines Day is filled with lots of love.
Linking up here: