This little sweat shirt we found at the thrift store for a $1 was cute as it was, but we thought it needed something extra.
Then I cut the neck-band off, being careful not to cut away any of the flower design.
A little glitter paint added over the top of the existing design. I used Tulip fabric paint in Gold for this top. I also added some of the glitter paint to the outside of the original design. I guess it’s like a glittery shadow around the flower. After the paint was dry I top stitched the raw edges of the neck, bottom hem and just cuffed the sleeves. The sleeves are just tacked in place to keep them from flopping around.
Now if only I could find a cute sweat shirt in my size to re~vamp.
Hope you like.
Be sure to check out the other posts from my 31 days of Creativity.