These pretty little covered button earrings are something I’ve been wanting to make for some time now. I had purchased all the materials a long time ago and like usual it got put in a box and I forget about them. Well I pulled them out today and whipped them up super fast.
Even little missy got a pair.
Used Arlene’s jewelry glue, covered buttons that I covered with some leopard print fabric, earring backs and wire cutters.
The back of the covered button has a shank for threading, so I cut it off and removed the shank. Glued my earring backs onto the back of the button and let the glue dry overnight.
Now we have new earrings to wear today.
These would be a great handmade gift to give this holiday season.